If you post comments or content on this website, these guidelines are for you:
- I will never use this website to disclose personal information about a CPRS member or PR client.
- By posting content or photos on this website, I agree I have the permission or copyright to do so.
- I will be polite and respectful on this site, even when I disagree with another person or with information on this site.
- I will be transparent about my employer/clients when I’m posting information or comments that may be perceived as a conflict of interest or self-interest.
- If I am a CPRS member, I will remember that what I write on this website may reflect on CPRS.
- I agree that I am responsible for the opinions, comments and information I share on this site.
- I understand that CPRS may not necessarily endorse or agree with the opinions, comments and information I share on this site.
How to complain
If you come across offensive comments or content on this site, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPRS Vancouver reserves the right to remove content from this site at any time.