Join your fellow communicators for a day of professional development, learning and networking at the 2015 BC Communications Forum; March 2, 2015 at the Marriott Pinnacle Downtown in Vancouver.
CPRS Vancouver members save an additional $50 off all pricing – YES, even early bird prices.
The 'time invested' to 'value received' ratio is in your favour and something your boss will appreciate!
This one day Forum features six dynamic speakers with presentations and learnings spanning across the communications spectrum. Also included in your day at the Forum are breakfast, networking breaks and lunch.
Topics and speakers include:
- Avoiding the Intranet Graveyard; 10 Tips to Liven Up Your Internal Comms with a Social Intranet (Doug Lacombe, Communicatto Inc.)
- Media Mastery for the 21st Century (Baila Lazarus, CPCC, PHASE2Coaching)
- Don't Be Left Out: Get LinkedIN (Lisa Dalla Vecchia, Simon Fraser University)
- Perilous PR: Managing Crisis Today (Deborah Folka, APR, DLF Communications Ltd.)
- Everything Is Beta: A Provocation (Jonathan Anthony, Teekay Corporation)
- Gaining a Competitive Advantage through Social Media (Cam Steed, Smashed Abacus)
- Clean Air, Community Health and The Barenaked Ladies (Ryan Williams, ABC, MA, Tekara Organizational Effectiveness)
- Social Behind the Firewall - Engaging Employees in the Age of Facebook (Doug Lacombe, Communicatto Inc.)
Talk to your boss today and get approval to attend – you'll be glad you did.
Early bird pricing ends January 28, 2015.
www.BCCommsForum.ca | 1.855.688.0189