Here's to a Newer and Better Experience
In a recent message penned by CPRS Vancouver President Kurt Heinrich, the launch of a new website that is more integrated and gives members a smoother user experience, was announced.
Here is a quick introduction of the new features on our website www.cprsvancouver.com (here).
What you need to know
1. More convenient sign-in and improved social media integration. You can now sign in with your Facebook or LinkedIn profiles.
2. We are now mobile-friendly which will help boost legibility and usability of content on mobile devices, and also boost our ranking on Google.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the Homepage for the latest, most up-to-date job postings and local/national events.
4. New/past events are auto-aggregated on the Events page for a more seamless experience.
5. Find the information you need more easily with the integration of categories and archives in our Blog.
What do you think of these new features? Start exploring to discover more of our new features.