There has never been a better time to encourage someone you respect to join. Members get $100 for every new member they refer through the Member Referral Program. We ask our members to support our efforts by taking our message to the streets about the benefits they enjoy.
New members joining in March will receive perks like:
- 12 month subscription to PRSA’s Public Relations Tactics newspaper at a value of $79.10.
- Win a complimentary registration for ENGAGEMENT + IMPACT, the 2015 national conference in Montreal, QC at a value of $1525.
- Free initiation at a value of $50.
WHY YOUR COLLEAGUE SHOULD JOIN
Every PR and communications professional that is serious about their career eventually considers joining an industry organization, so consider starting early to take advantage of benefits received at both the national and local level.
- CPRS Events, Workshops and Conferences - Members receive discounted admission to all professional events including 2015 ENGAGEMENT + IMPACT conference, the annual CPRS National Conference in Montreal in June.
- PR Mentorship Program - Members applying to the program with varying experience in the field are paired up with participating mentors.
- Job Postings - Be first to discover local and national opportunities.
- Active Engagement - Participate in local or national boards, committees, task forces, special CPRS initiatives.
- CPRS National Awards of Excellence - These awards are exclusive to CPRS members and showcase Canada's best public relations talent at work.
- Online Webinars - Six professional development webinars are offered as an exclusive member-only benefit. The National website provides dates and topics.
- Online Member Directory - This is a resource to help build your network of CPRS members across country.
- Accreditation Program - Members demonstrate their experience and commitment to the public relations profession and receive their APR® designation.
- Essentials and Communiqué - Bi-weekly e-newsletters bring you industry news throughout the year.
- PRSA Tactics and The Public Relations Strategist - Enjoy deeply discounted subscription rates to these industry publications thanks to our partnership with the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
- Coverage - Discounted CPRS member pricing for insurance customized to the PR profession.
Join online, quickly and conveniently or contact CPRS about membership at email@example.com. See the national website for detailed information on membership benefits.