Nominate your favourite Canadian social media influencers, campaigns and tools.
Do you know of individuals who embrace social media in their work and take it to the next level? Or maybe there is a campaign that stands out above the rest? Starting today, Social Influencer Nation Awards will be accepting nominations to celebrate the social media talents, campaigns and tools.
As social media becomes an important part of our work, it is important to start recognizing individuals who are using it exceptionally well and share exemplary projects with the rest of the country. By sharing knowledge and recognizing talent, we can improve our craft and create more outstanding results.
- Nominations are now open and will close on February 15, 2015.
- Voting will follow nominations, and will go from February 15 through to March 13, 2015.
- There is no cost to nominate.
- Winners will be announced at an awards gala in downtown Toronto this April 2015.
- Nominees are welcome from all parts of Canada, provided that they embrace social media in their work. Nominated campaigns must have been developed within in Canada and released in 2014 on or before December 31st.
For more event information, award categories, adjudication details and to nominate someone online, visit: socialinfluencernation.com.