Become a CPRS Vancouver Student Member
CPRS Vancouver represents the interests of students in the Lower Mainland, serving to bridge the gap between formal education and the communications business world. The society also provides opportunities to learn from industry experts, meet other CPRS Vancouver students, and have a great time while contributing to your professional development!
You can apply for a CPRS Vancouver Student Membership if you:
- Have been accepted by a college or university to begin a public relations program or communications-related program within the next six months;
- Are currently enrolled in a public relations or communications-related program at a college or university; or
- Have graduated from a public relations or communications-related program at a college or university within the last 12 months and have not yet gained employment.
Why become a member?
Benefits of membership include:
- discounted fees for events, including dedicated student-only workshops
- bi-weekly Essentials e-newsletter
- access to member-only sections of the CPRS Vancouver website
- scholarship opportunities
How to Apply
Apply to become a CPRS Vancouver Student Member.
All CPRS memberships are good for one year from the date of joining.
***CPRS Vancouver student membership is there to help students when they need us most, during their education and before they have entered the workforce. If you are already professionally employed, please apply for CPRS National Membership.